Sunday, July 24, 2022

Adrian II 1/2 Birthday

 
This party was so adorable. The baby Adrian, had a 6 month birthday. I was hired to do a Photo Booth and make custom magnets for the guests. I was so excited. I have currently been creating beautiful customized keepsakes for my events. The client sent me a couple photos of the baby and we discussed the colors and themes.

I took the image from her, and sent her over a digital render of my image. She loved it. So this will be the image that will be going into a magnet. The theme is Finding Nemo so I decided to make some really cute ocean life on my magnets. 
The Photo Booth was themed underwater. So I created a background full of underwater ocean bubbles 
I created the background and sent the idea to the client. She loved it. The Party was not going to be an indoor event. There is a tendency for the weather to act up. Also the weather in the area that we are scheduled has been brutally hot. The wind goes through this valley.  I knew that I needed to use that to my advantage and prepare for the worst. 
For the props and photo booth table I decorated it in underwater ocean, all the colors of the party. I really love bubbles so I really incorporated them into the theme.
 
  
So the party was outside, it was a little windy. I also added real bubbles to this Photobooth. I decided to show the client the MOVING photo booth I can do. So I set it up and she loved it! The great thing about my booths is they record all of my still images. I can create the contact sheets later on as an added service. I also can print any of the images into large prints. 
 
Here are some of my favorite moving photos.
Here are some details that I captured from inside the party. My client used Grannies Delights for her desserts. I have worked with her on other events. Very Cute. 
 
 Here are some of the guests <3 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment